How it Works
1. Go to the Webb County Heritage Foundation website at www.webbheritage.org and click on the Restaurant Week banner, or on the button that says “Tickets.”
2. Scroll down the Restaurant Week Home page to view all the participating restaurants and their menus for Restaurant Week.
3. Each restaurant will offer their own selection of delicious offerings at Tier 1, Tier 2, or Tier 3 ticket levels. Some restaurants will feature only one or two levels, some will offer all three levels of tickets.There is an assortment of ticket prices to choose from. Tier 1 tickets are $25. Tier 2 tickets are $50. Tier 3 tickets are $100.
4. You can buy as many tickets as you like, in any combination of price levels. There are also two packages that offer savings on a set of assorted tickets.
5. Tickets can only be redeemed for an item or items listed on a participating restaurant’s Restaurant Week menu. Tickets will not be accepted for any selection NOT LISTED as a Restaurant Week Special.Restaurant Week is May 14 – May 21 only.
6. Check that restaurants are open on the day that you plan to go. Different restaurants have different schedules of operation. Gratuities are not included in any ticket price, and we encourage diners to endorse the work of restaurant servers and staff by leaving a generous tip.